Monday 21 March 2016

Dedicated to Sheryl

My homie 101 is a very kind girl whom donates money whenever she see an elderly selling tissues or their talent. 
She is a very smart girl whom scores very well in her academics and life skills.
She is like my twin that like everything I like! From our styles, to our preferred genre, we're always the same.



Happy Birthday Homie! I hope you enjoyed your day with me because I enjoyed it a lot!

I enjoyed chatting with you in the cafe, talking about many things that happened to us recently.

I enjoyed singing with you in the 2 hour bus ride on our way home.

I enjoyed shopping with you, exchanging opinions.

I enjoyed eating food with you, criticizing people's food.

Lastly, I enjoyed your company.



Love, SSXLXTS Angelyn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment