Tuesday 31 December 2013

Bliss House Theme Resturant [AC 15th Birthday]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELYN!! Hahaha! Sound so crazy telling myself Happy Birthday.... Anw! This is the place I celebrated my birthday at! BLISS HOUSE THEME RESTAURANT~~ I'm like few days late in posting this post!! :P

 Actually is just b'day dinner luh... I celebrate with whole family tgt at Christmas party already. :) (will post some pics at the end of this post!) I choose this place because of its garden theme. PRETTY RIGHT? Teehee XD


Bliss House is located at The Central in Clarke Quay. This place is somehow similar to Fullhouse Theme Restaurant.


 Caesar Salad With Smoke Salmon [$16]
First of all, I think it is abit over price for a salad. But I really think their smoke salmon is really very yummy. They smoke it very well. :) There's a poach egg on it as well!
Rating: 8/10

Soft-Shell Carb Arabiata [$20]
This was my main course. The tomato sauce was yummy with abit of spicy-ness. Soft shell carb was abit too brown(over fried?) and very little.
Rating: 7.5/10

Pan-Seared Rib-Eye Steak [$32]
My dad ordered this. He chose medium well and it's still super tender!! Quite worth the price! :D
Rating: 8.5/10

Orange Duck Confit [$28]
Not really tender and can't really taste the orange seasoning or in the sause. But the serving just nice, not too filling, not too small. Not too bad overall~
Rating: 7/10

Chicken Roulade [$19]
Chicken leg, butterflied, rolled with mushrooms and wrapped with bacon. My brother said this is very soft and nice. He love their potato wedges as well!
Rating: 8/10

Bacon & Egg Cream brûlée [$9]

Can't really taste the bacon... O.o The caramel crust is very thick n abit burn so it taste a little bitter... Custard was not very soft and abit too sweet. We don't really liked it.
Rating: 5/10

Bread pudding [$10]

Their bread pudding is very nice not too sweet!! A mouthful of warm bread pudding with a spoon of icecream is perfection. Simply love it!! <3 Super yummmyyyy!!
Rating: 9/10

Mock tail of the day [$12]
It's just mehh... My bro said it taste like perfume. (Or should I say smell? Hahaha!)
Rating: 6/10


Overall, I think that this restaurant has a very nice ambience with slightly higher than average standard food but kinda expansive. It would be nice for a mini celebration such as birthday or dating or anniversary. But for me, it's abit over price if I list it in restaurants that I would go at least once a month.



Bliss House Theme Restaurant
Website: http://www.blisshouse.com.sg/
The Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #03-21, Singapore 059817
Tel:
+65 6225 5532

Opening hours: 
Monday - Sunday , 12pm - 11pm



 Last but not least, here's some picture of my birthday celebration cum Christmas party at my place!

 Dessert Table~~



My Birthday Cake!!!

This is the first blog post I wrote all by myself and without any edit from Sheryl... Hope it's okay!! :D I'll blog about my trip to Japan soon!! :D UNTIL THE NEXT TIME~~

~SSXLXTS (angelyn) <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this type of post you guys.It is really amazing and images are awesome.As I am a big foodies I just ask you one question can you give me best suggestion for fresh meat supplier information where i can get fresh meat.

    ReplyDelete